When you purchase a ticket from Frank and Mark's you enter into an agreement with us and our terms of agreement with you are set out below:
- You are responsible for providing correct details to us - these will include your name and email address. We need these details to be able to make contact with you in the event of changed or cancelled performances or if there is a query about your payment or ticket.
- We do not issue paper tickets. Please bring your email ticket, either printed or on your phone.
- We have the right to refuse an application for tickets for any reason.
- Your booking will not be be considered ‘accepted' until payment has been received full - at that point this agreement will stand.
- Frank and Mark's has the right to restrict the number of tickets sold at any performance to ensure safe access and movement around the venue, visibility and adherence to insurance guidelines for any venue we use.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking (for example the date, time of doors opening, the performance timing and the venue address). Please advise us as soon as possible if you have a query about the details of your booking.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, we will refund your ticket only if we are able to resell it. Returned tickets are re-released for sale on the day of the performance, and refunds are allocated in the order that they came in.
Alterations and cancellations
- In the event that we need to cancel a performance, we will refund the cost of your ticket within seven days of the cancellation.
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure the act described in our marketing will perform, we reserve the right to substitute acts/bands or members of acts/bands - if they fall ill or cannot attend a performance for any reason.
Frank and Mark's responsibilities
- We will ensure that Frank and Mark's adheres to all government requirements for safety at our performance.
- Frank and Mark's will ensure that its public liability insurance is current.
- Frank and Mark's will endeavour provide good access for disabled customers although we will be governed in this endeavour by facilities at the venues we hire for performances. If your disability requires that you need to be placed at a particular part of a venue or if you are a wheelchair user, please contact us a soon as you have purchased a ticket so that we can arrange access or seating for you.
- Our performances usually take the form of two, 45 minute sets separated by a 20-30 minute break.
Safety and rules of attending performance
- Frank and Mark's has the right to refuse entry to anyone, or we may choose to eject anyone - whether they have purchased a ticket or not - if their conduct is deemed to be unacceptable.
- You must ask permission to record or video any part of any performance . If you wish to record or video, you must first ask and obtain permission from Frank and Mark's at reception and a representative of Frank and Mark's will in turn ask the performers for permission - we have the right to refuse this permission.
- We ask that conversation is kept to a minimum when the performers are on stage.
- Smoking is not permitted at any of our performances.
- These terms and conditions and any Contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.